If your project calls for equipment, obtain the equipment and track the equipment via an inventory list.
- Obtain equipment
- Install equipment
- Check equipment and facilities
- None (create an inventory tracking spreadsheet)
Owner of This Step
- Project Manager
John F. Filicetti, PMP, MBA
John Filicetti is a Sr. Sales Engineer/PM-PMO-PPM Consultant with a great depth of experience and expertise in enterprise project management, project management methodologies, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Project Management Offices (PMOs), Governance, process consulting, and business management. John has directed and managed project management teams, created and implemented methodologies and practices, provided project management consulting, created and directed PMOs, and created consulting and professional services in such areas as project portfolio management, Governance, business process re-engineering, network systems integration, application development, infrastructure, and complex environments. John has enjoyed many years as PMO Director for large corpoations in the Seattle area and leads the PMO Roundtable discussion group and forum.
John has attained a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Education/Technology from Washington State University and an MBA from St. Mary’s College in Moraga, CA.
- Project Management Process - Phase 2 - Planning Overview
- Project Management Process - Phase 2 - Planning - Submit Documents for Approval
- Project Management Process - Phase 2 - Planning - Gather Project Requirements
- Project Management Process - Phase 2 - Planning - Develop Project Schedule
- Project Management Process - Phase 2 - Planning - Create Risk Management Plan