Before the solution can be deployed, the customer will run and document acceptance tests. Acceptance for the product of the phase or project by the customer must be documented and made part of the project records.
- Client performs acceptance tests
- All tests meet project criteria
- Document test results
- Acceptance Tests (Created by QA)
- Project Manager with Project Team and Customer Team
John F. Filicetti, PMP, MBA
John Filicetti is a Sr. Sales Engineer/PM-PMO-PPM Consultant with a great depth of experience and expertise in enterprise project management, project management methodologies, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Project Management Offices (PMOs), Governance, process consulting, and business management. John has directed and managed project management teams, created and implemented methodologies and practices, provided project management consulting, created and directed PMOs, and created consulting and professional services in such areas as project portfolio management, Governance, business process re-engineering, network systems integration, application development, infrastructure, and complex environments. John has enjoyed many years as PMO Director for large corporations in the Seattle area and leads the PMO Roundtable discussion group and forum.
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - Quality Assurance
- Implementing Formal Project Management Processes: 9 Lessons Learned
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing Overview
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - Information Distribution
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - User Training