The accepted project deliverable can now be transitioned to the support or maintenance team and project documents can be released to the support team by the customer for reference following the Support Transition Plan.
- Prepare Support Transition Plan
- Transition solution to support organization
- Customer will provide all necessary documentation to support team
- Support Transition Plan (Created by Project Manager and Customer)
- Project Manager with Project Team and Customer Team
John F. Filicetti, PMP, MBA
John Filicetti is a Sr. Sales Engineer/PM-PMO-PPM Consultant with a great depth of experience and expertise in enterprise project management, project management methodologies, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Project Management Offices (PMOs), Governance, process consulting, and business management. John has directed and managed project management teams, created and implemented methodologies and practices, provided project management consulting, created and directed PMOs, and created consulting and professional services in such areas as project portfolio management, Governance, business process re-engineering, network systems integration, application development, infrastructure, and complex environments. John has enjoyed many years as PMO Director for large corporations in the Seattle area and leads the PMO Roundtable discussion group and forum.
- Making The Transition From Developer to PM
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - Information Distribution
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - User Training
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - Acceptance Testing
- Project Management Process - Phase 3 - Implementing - Quality Assurance